Creative Writing Group for Self-Care
Creative Writing for
Body ~ Spirit
Let’s Play with creative writing, and no you don't need to be a
professional writer to participate...just paper, pen and a little
courage. This four-week journey consist of a lot of dreaming and
scheming on how YOU can nurture your mind, body and spirit. In a
safe, playful, relaxed and supportive environment we will explore our
health, career, relationships, spirituality and even politics. The goal
is to find more peace, love and joy through creative writing exercises,
guided visualizations and connection.
writing group is for those who:
- Feel Stressed
- Need self-care strategies
- Want to feel EmPowered
- Need structured time for self-nurturing
- Want to connect with others for support
- Start new self-care goals but don't follow through
- Want more momentum
- Are seeking a little more joy in their daily lives
- Want a fun, relaxing and creative environment
- Want to feel more free and creative
How Does It Work?
- The Play Group is online by video conference or phone. No matter
where you live you can participate.
- Each week we will work on creative writing projects about your
- My mission is to help you focus and stay motivated in your creative writing
and self-care. Each week I will ask questions, offer support and coaching
tools based on group needs.
writing group is a great resource for women. Why? Because we need the space and time to process
our gifts, values and passions. That is not often afforded to us.
- The group size is small for quality interaction and friendship
- You will need a journal, pen and access to video conferencing.
is a dynamic coach, full of energy and shrouded in knowledge.
She has a talent of telling you what you need to hear. --Sarah
Next Creative Writing Play Group
Next Play Group will be in March! If you are
interested please join my mailing list and GET a Free Journaling tool!
Registration is $99 for all four weeks!
Join the Creative Play Way mailing